Monday, June 30, 2008

Well day three was kinda lame. We headed up to the moto course where the quests get to ride the motorcycles, but they werent set up enough for us to do it. So, we sat there most of the day doing nothing while the guides had emergency training which was good for them. A helicopter came in and everything. Then we actually went and did the zip line which was sweet, I was able to go through each part (theres two sections that cross Falls Creek) upside down, it was fun. Following that the tenders and food and beverage people went to the camp to set up and we took a little swim in the creek too-totally freezing but worth it. Then it was dinner and music around the campfire. Tomorrow we will finish training and then I am off until the 5th. I cant wait to sleep in a bed. Please pray that my immune system is able to hold up through the summer, my allergies are eating away at it, and I hurt my shoulder somehow.

No comments: