Monday, June 23, 2008

Last night, the thunderstorms, was insane. It went from being pretty calm to out right scary. There were to distinct sets of storms. The first brought rain and and hit the hills to the east and west of camp. The second set hit the meadow, the lightening hit the meadow, right outside my tent. This light up my white canvas tent and the 'boom!' afterwards freaked me out. I thought I was going to be baked. No matter how hard I tried to sleep, how loud I turned up the music, I just couldn't. I was scared shitless. It was during this time that my body decided that it had to pee like 20 times, well 3, and so I exited my tent once it was safe enough. It was somewhat beautiful to see it in the distance, but the rain and hail brought me back inside.





Today some guys bought some goods to me. Rugs, tent stakes, non-alcoholic better (I guess they dont trust me with the real stuff). They require their staff to be 21 and then leave me with n-a beer which would take 8 to give you a little buzz but you would probably have a headache before that even came.


I weededed and cleaned deodorant bars for the guest. They better appreciate it every time they place that bar on their arm pit. Besides that I cooked my first meal, Cheddar-broccoli rice which tasted alright but took up time nonetheless. They day went by fast which is nice, I cannot wait for the quests to start arriving, cause right now this is sort of getting to me. Loneliness eats at my soul. So please pray for me, now until July 7.

No comments: