Sunday, June 1, 2008

Well I begin working tomorrow morning at 8:am in which we will begin by discussing the week's goals and then begin setting up the campsites. Pray that no more snow comes to the valley, because from what I am told right now there is snow at the area in which the zip-line will be set up and is finally melting around the area where my camp will be.

I will officially be moving into the mountains on Saturday night...which I am stoked about, I just hope that the weather decides it is time for summer. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

katie said...

hannah freakin' montana.
i just wanted you to know that:
i love you,
i'm reading these updates+am looking forward to more,
i love you,
i miss you+your thoughts+our conversations+our walks to church,
i love you,
you inspire me,
and i love you.

love, katie g.

Unknown said...

So....when is the next update? I guess things are not horribly exciting up in the mountains by yourself...